Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 44

Hi Family!

Remember how I said that I was going to start these things differently? Well, I lied... How are you all doing? Oh I love and miss you all so much!

The weather here is awesome- when we went to buy our groceries this morning, the sun was out! It was a miracle! It gets a little bit warmer everyday- Spring is in the air!!! :)

I hope you have had a wonderful week- I have! Actually, things have been really crazy. See, last Sunday, we were at a member's house for dinner, and we found out that Sister Butterfield was going to be transferred to Trondheim, so now we have a trio... This is extremely awkward, but whatever. We are making it work. :) It has been a lot of fun thinking back on the memories of the MTC and seeing how much we have changed.

This week has been a week of miracles!!! We had a former investigator walk into the church and ask to be taught again. That just doesn't happen! His name is Trygve and he is 19 and really cool. :) It has been exciting working with him! (Our whole district has been really lucky to have several people just walk into the church and want to be baptized!) The Lord is working in the hearts of the people here! :) We met with Cecilia again- she is the single mom who wants to find a church to baptize her children into. She has been reading in the Book of Mormon and praying- she has such real intent and it is amazing! I am pretty sure she will be getting baptized real soon! ;) Marita will be getting baptized on Wednesday! That is the most exciting thing EVER!!! We have really come to love this girl so much! I can't wait to see her enter the waters of baptism! Remember the mother and daughter that were referred to us (we taught them about God's plan?) We were able to meet with them last night! We gave the little girl the Stories of the Book Of Mormon- the picture book- so that she can understand! It was so sweet and I think they are coming to Marita's baptism on Wednesday. :)

On Friday, the branch celebrated its 51 birthday with a big party! It was so much fun to be there with all of the members! I felt so much love- I felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest! :) There was a wonderful dinner and the missionaries got to serve everyone. Then there was dancing and we got permission to dance with the people over 60! :) It was so great! I seriously, honestly love these people, and it probably sounds cocky, but they love me too! I never want to leave them! (except to see you guys...) Ha ha!

I want you all to know that I love you so very much! You are in my thoughts and prayers ALWAYS!!! Thank you for all you do- you are my heros!!! :)

Have a wonderful week and I will let you know how the baptism goes! :)

♥- Søster Jessica Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment