Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 43

Heisann Familie!

Jeg håper at alt går bra med dere! Det er så hyggelig til å lese brevene fra dere! Det gleder meg! Jeg tror at jeg skal ta dette på Norsk idag... Nei. Dere ville drepe meg. Så skal jeg ta det på engelsk...


Hey Family!


I hope everything is going well for you all! I love and miss you tons and tons. :) You are so wonderful!


Norway is fabulous- I love it here so very much! The weather isn't too shabby. The sun comes up every single day, but it doesn't quite feel like it is putting off warmth yet. However, it isn't really cold outside. I mean there is ice and snow on the ground, but it snow and rains... so that means it is not that cold. :) I haven't fallen as of late... knock on wood! Ha ha! Healthy and oh so happy! :)


This week has been really great... I don't remember much of what has happened. It seems like just yesterday was P-Day. Man time flies! We have met with some really cool people. Namely this guy named Per Christian. He actually was a former investigator that we randomly picked up again. He is Norwegian and Christian and when we taught him this week, he was really interested in finding the truth. He showed us this video that he found on the internet about Christ's teachings and how screwed up religion is today. We then taught him about the apostasy and how churches twist God's word don't want the revelation that God would willingly give them if they were worthy of it. We then invited him to be baptized and he said he would if he found an answer. We are meeting with him tomorrow to set a date! :) Ha ha! So exciting. We are also meeting with a woman named Cecilia who is also Norwegian and searching. She has such a sweet little girl who she brought with her the last time we met. She said that she is looking for a church to raise her kids in. We are totally going to help her find it! :) As for Marita, our baptismal date, everything is looking great! She is so prepared and she doesn't even know it. She has been taught everything necessary, but we continue to meet with her to resolve any concerns she might have and keep the Spirit strong in her life. I love that girl so much!


So the people here are incredible! I love this city. :) My heart feels like it is going to explode when I start to think about how much love I feel! For example, we meet with this less active lady named Birget and she is so sweet! I love her to pieces. She thinks we are her grandchildren and so she always spoils us with gifts! I had the opportunity to sing in the branch choir yesterday- that was so fun! For practice, we did all of these funny stretches and warm ups- I think I am going to share them with the Shadow Canyon ward one day! Ha ha! I am just having so much fun! The gospel is true and it changes lives. I am so grateful for the fact the our Heavenly Father wants us to learn and grow, but to have joy while doing it!  We are so blessed!


I hope you all have a great week! I love you so very much. I pray for you everyday. :)


Vi Snakkes!!


♥- Søster Jessica Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment