Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 56

Hi Family!

MIRACLES HAPPEN ONCE IN A WHILE; WHEN YOU BELIEVE!!!

Agnes was baptized yesterday morning before church! We just had a baptism!!!! YAHOO- the church is true! :)

It was such a miracle! We woke up on Wednesday morning to a text from Agnes saying that she had thought a lot about what we had said and had decided to put God before her exams and be baptized. We danced around our apartment all morning and thanked Heavenly Father for such an amazing miracle! So we planned the whole program, got her interviewed, and just did it! I am so incredibly HAPPY!

It was an amazing program. The baptismal room was overflowing with people coming to support her. The program went off without a hitch. She was so peaceful and happy. She just knew she was doing the right thing. In Sacrament meeting, she received the gift of the Holy Ghost and the blessing was beautiful! She had with her the Book of Mormon that was given to her 25 years ago. Much to our surprise, when she was sustained as a member of the branch, they gave her a calling as well! She will be a counselor in the Relief society! Isn't that just amazing! The woman was glowing!!! :)

Family, this truly was a miracle and the greatest blessing. God lives and loves each one of His children. I am so grateful for this amazing gospel and how it helps people feel of that love! I could just cry! :)

It was so amazing that President and Sister Johansen even called us to congratulate us on the baptism. They are so proud of us- their little missionaries! :) We are on FIRE!!!

We have some other really positive people right now. Charles is from Africa and will be baptized on the 23 of June. Brit, the one who dropped us, yeah, she came to the baptism and we taught her during church again. She is totally getting baptized in the near future. Juliana, our other Easter miracle, came to church again. She has been really hard to meet with but we will be meeting with her this week. Ellen and James are relatively new and will be progressing very soon! I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK! :)

Sister Butterfield and I have been getting along really well lately and the weather is FANTASTIC! Everything is wonderful!... now as long as we can stay humble, these blessings will keep coming... Ha ha!

I feel so bad that this email is so short... I can't even begin to put into words how wonderful this week has been and how perfect Agnes' baptism was! I guess you'll just have to trust me ;) Ha ha!

I love you all so very much! Sorry for 0 individual emails! I am such a bad person, I know... But I still love you! :)

Have a great week! :)


♥- Søster Jessica Taylor

P.S. Another amazing miracle... I ate salmon... and LIKED IT! :) Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment