Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week 34

Hi Family!!

Oh my goodness, it was so good talking to you all yesterday! It was the best part of my Christmas. :) I loved being able to see all of you... It felt like you were so close! You guys are amazing. :)

It sounded like you guys had a good day... I hope so! After we skyped, we ate dinner with some of the members and investigators in the area. There was the 6 missionaries and the senior couple, this guy named Mack who is American (he baked the turkeys), Myren who is a Norwegian man and works at the church all day everyday (he always helps us with our Norsk skills. I need to send you pictures of him- he is so funny!), Hande who is blind and is investigating the church (she should be getting baptized real soon), Corrie a new convert from the netherlands, and 2 investigators named Shirwan and Mike.  It was really nice! The meal was absolutely delicious- turkey, roast, yams, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and chocolate cake for dessert. We all cleaned  up and then Mack and Mike did magic tricks for everyone and Myren was baffled by ther skills! He kept asking them how they were doing it... So hilarious! You had to be there... After, we played ping pong and talked. Myren sat on a table that cost 1100 kroner (200 dollars) and broke it like it was made of toothpicks! Oh man! :) Then we all sat around and watched "It's a wonderful life". That is such a cute movie! I loved it so very much! We need that one for Christmas next year. :) I cannot wait for that!

Man, I miss you guys so much! I am so excited for Mothers' Day when we can talk again! (Can you believe that about 5 months after that, I will be home again?! Crazy...)

This week is going to be great- we are just gonna hop right back into the swing of things and take those things we learned at the mission conference to find some people to baptize. Super exciting! :)

I love you all tons and tons! I hope you have a great week. Sorry this is so short- I have nothing to say since we just talked... :)

You are the best!
Vi Snakkes :)

♥-Søster Jessica Taylor


P.S. here is a link to some of the pictures from the mission conference. Some of them are a little crazy...

http://no.photobox.com/min/album?album_id=1063350156

P.S.S. I attached a few more pictures as well. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment