Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 73

Hi Family!!!

I hope all is going well with you all! :) I want to apologize right now- this is going to be a short one. I ran out of time today.... I hate that! 

Well, all is well with my toe- it was healed last week. No worries about that. :) But this week, I was totally sick. First time in my whole mission! I got this really nasty cold. Luckily it only lasted a few days and I am totally better now. DON'T WORRY!!!! 

But the big news of the week- BOB GOT BAPTIZED!!! His baptism was on Wednesday and it turned out so great! We were so excited for him. I am not going to lie, I was totally sick that day. Who cares about me though. :) He was so nervous- it was hilarious! I will have to tell you all of the details next week.   

I am so incredibly sorry that this email is so horrible. I promise to do better next week! I love and miss you all! Have a wonderful week! :)

♥- Søster Jessica Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment