Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 12

Family!!! I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for the opportunity we had to talk! I miss you tons, but I was so happy to hear your voices. :) So I am here in Norway and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am in Oslo and I just met my companion- she is great! I will be working with the LDS College center thingy which I am super excited about. We jumped right into speaking Norwegian and it's fantastic! I'm super tired and I feel like I'm going to pass out, but I am so happy! My mission Pres and his wife are AMAZING. They bought us lunch when we got here and we got to know eachother. Then the other 2 shipped off to Stavanger and Christenstand (SP?) and I rode with Pres. and Sis. Johansen and we talked. My apartment is super tiny and everything in from IKEA. :) Well, I gotta go contact! P-day is monday so we will talk again soon! Love you all!!!

-Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment